- Synonym for Simplified & Integrated HRMS
is equipped with automated management of Performance
Appraisal, Recruitment, HR Helpdesk, Leave Management,
is very user friendly solution that cuts lots
of direct & indirect HR costs along with a time
saving of HRD. It reduces delays, cuts inefficiencies
and administrative hassles. Since all your employees'
information can be stored on a centralized database,
you will be able to view the talent pool in your
group companies in seconds for effective deployment
of skills & speedy strategic decision making.
360?? Because this performance management system
comes at your organisation from every angle...
with the intention of turning it right around.
It is an objective, competency-based system which
we feel surpasses traditional rating systems in
its ability to take an organisation's pulse and
detect weaknesses. The Excellentia 360 Degree Performance
Management System can be used to:
Provide a 'gap analysis' between personal perception
and others' perceptions of individual and team
2. Focus managers and staff on areas that need
development. Recognise and maintain areas of individual
and team strength.
3. Monitor and improve team and individual performance
4. Approach performance issues in a non-confrontational,
constructive manner (due to the confidentiality
and anonymity of the process).
5. Develop performance development plans for individuals
6. Develop individual or team-based training needs
The benefits of using Mustus-Excellentia include:
1. Simple Time-Saving Solution Unique to your
Company or Organisation
2. Easily accessible technology and logistics
Cost Effective Solution
3. Simple Time-Saving Solution
You continue taking care of business while Excellentia
takes responsibility for running the performance
management system. The process starts with the
development of questions in consultation with
you, and continues through to the delivery of
the performance management reports and recommendations.
All the key decision makers in the performance
management process can track its progress using
an online monitoring tool.